Comment on page
Getint use connection credentials to establish secure connection with particular app from / to which data will be exchanged. Most of modern apps expose public and official APIs, under HTTPS secure protocol, which are used by Getint.
To ensure proper synchronization with Airtable, it's essential to have a "Last Modified Time" column created in the table that will be synchronized with another application. Here's how to set it up if it's not yet visible on the table:
- click on + button on the right side of the table and select Last modified time
- type Last modified time in the name field and click Create field button
That's all. From now on whenever record fields are updaded, record should be picked up by Getint and selected for synchronization.
To enable a successful connection with Azure DevOps, it is essential to generate an API Token for use by Getint. This API Token should be configured with the following specific permissions:
- Work Items - read and write
- Project and Team - read
- Graph - read (graph permission is necessary to ensure accurate user data retrieval))
To connect with Salesforce user must grant API token for Getint via OAuth authentication method. This token is securely stored in a Getint database dedicated (and used only by) that user. Follow below steps to create new connection between Getint and your Salesforce instance.
- 2.Click on Authorize Getint button which will redirect you to the login page of salesforce. This is a standard flow for granting OAuth tokens. If you are already signed in with Salesforce or you granted permission for Getint in the past you may not see login page.
- 3.Once you authorize Getint, confirmation message that token was obtained should appear. Click Add button to create a connection.
To connect with ClickUp app user must provide personal API token into API TOKEN field. Only Personal access tokens are supported at the moment. According to ClickUp docs to generate Personal access token you should:
- Log into ClickUp.
- Click on your avatar in the lower-left corner and select Apps.
- Under API Token, click Generate. If you already generated token just copy it
- 1.Paste token into API Token field and click Add button.
- 2.Once connection is created space and folder must be selected so Getint knows where new tickets should be created. Getint will listen for changes applied to Tasks that are placed in Lists that belong to the picked folder and propagate those changes (if configured) to the other app.
- 3.Once Space and Folder is selected, click Connect. Popup window will be closed and ClickUp will be ready for further configuration.
To connect with Hubspot app user must provide API token from a Private App. Only API Tokens are supported at the moment. To create Private App:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Private Apps.
- Click Create private app.
- On the Basic Info tab, configure the details of your app:
- Enter your app's name e.g. Getint Sync
- Enter a description for your app e.g. Getint integration app.
- Click the Scopes tab and select below scopes in CRM section
- After you're done configuring your app, click Create app in the top right.
- 1.Copy the token that will appear in confirmation popup
- 2.Paste token into API Token field and click Add button
- 3.Once added, connection will appear on the connections list. Select it and click Connect button